• Our Business Services phone lines have been experiencing difficulties. We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work to resolve the problem.
• The voter pre-registration period for the August 12 Primary Election has ended, but voters may still register at their polling place on Primary Election Day. Eligible voters may continue to pre-register for the November 4 General Election by using online voter registration or registering by mail through October 14.
• Minnesota voters can now cast their ballots early for the August 12 Primary Election by voting absentee. Voters may request an absentee ballot to be mailed to them, or vote absentee in-person at their county elections office or local elections office.
• Review the proposed election-related rules for the Safe at Home program.
• Visit the newsroom for recent headlines including: first-half 2014 business filings; official documents digitized and online; regional economic and business conditions reports; key dates for the 2014 election year and more.
The Office of the Minnesota Secretary of State Affirmative Action Policy is available online
Office of The Secretary | Elections & Voting | Business, Nonprofit & UCC | Notary, Apostille & Authentications
Safe at Home |Open Commissions & Appointments | Forms & Publications | Kids & Students | Contact Us | Terms & Conditions