• County-specific estimated voter turnout and registration rates provide a window into voter participation at the local level — read the news and view the turnout map.
• Minnesota is on pace to exceed 2013 in new business filings. Read the news.
• The State Canvassing Board certified the 2014 election results. Read the news.
• Minnesotans may apply for vacancies on state councils, boards and commissions. New December vacancies include positions for the Biofuels Task Force, Civil War Commemoration Task Force, the Board of Aging, and more. View the openings and apply online.
• Visit the newsroom for recent headlines.
The Office of the Minnesota Secretary of State Affirmative Action Policy is available online
Office of The Secretary | Elections & Voting | Business, Nonprofit & UCC | Notary, Apostille & Authentications
Safe at Home |Open Commissions & Appointments | Forms & Publications | Kids & Students | Contact Us | Terms & Conditions