• Secretary of State Steve Simon honors 50th Anniversary of Selma voting rights marches. Read more.
• Secretary of State Steve Simon urges the legislature to pass pre-registration for high school-aged students. Read more.
• Third Quarter Regional Economic and Business Conditions Reports shows year-over-year growth in most of state. Read more.
• Secretary of State Steve Simon was sworn into office on Monday, January 5. Read his inaugural address.
• The 2015-2016 Minnesota Legislative Manual (Blue Book) is expected to arrive this summer. If you wish to be notified when the document is available, please complete the notification form.
• Visit the newsroom for recent headlines.
The Office of the Minnesota Secretary of State Affirmative Action Policy is available online
Office of The Secretary | Elections & Voting | Business, Nonprofit & UCC | Notary, Apostille & Authentications
Safe at Home |Open Commissions & Appointments | Forms & Publications | Kids & Students | Contact Us | Terms & Conditions