The locations below will be open for in person absentee voting for future elections. To find your next upcoming election, look up your address in the Polling Place Finder.
District 52B Special Election | 2/13/24 Elections
Legislative District 52B Special Election
Vote early in-person at one of the locations below. Except as noted, open 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. on 11/27 (M), 11/28 (Tu), 11/29 (W), 11/30 (Th), 12/1 (F), and 12/4 (M).
- Dakota County Administration Center, 1590 Highway 55, Hastings MN 55033 *also open 9 a.m.-3 p.m. on 12/2 (Sa) and until 5 p.m. on 12/4 (M)
- Dakota County Northern Service Center, 1 Mendota Rd W, West St Paul MN 55118
- Dakota County Western Service Center, 14955 Galaxie Ave, Apple Valley MN 55124
- Eagan Municipal Center, 3830 Pilot Knob Rd, Eagan MN 55122 (Eagan residents only) *open 7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m. daily; also open 9 a.m.-3 p.m. on 12/2 (Sa) and until 5 p.m. on 12/4 (M)
- Mendota Heights City Hall, 1101 Victoria Curve (Mendota Heights residents only)
*opens at 7 a.m. daily; closes at 11:30 a.m. on 12/1 (F); also open 9 a.m.-3 p.m. on 12/2 (Sa) and until 5 p.m. on 12/4 (M)
Back to top
February 13, 2024 Special Elections
Unless indicated otherwise,
- Absentee voting will begin on December 29, 2023.
- Locations will also be open 9 AM-3 PM on Saturday February 10.
- Locations will also be open until 5 PM on Monday February 12.
- Absentee locations will be closed on public holidays
For additional questions, contact the county auditor or city, town, or school clerk.
- Waseca County Commissioner District 3
- Waseca County Courthouse, 307 North State Street, Waseca MN, M-F 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
- Wilkin County Commissioner District 3
- Wilkin County Courthouse, 300 5th St. S., Breckenridge, MN 56520, M-F 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
Back to top